Ease of Use

Received my first bill today after a call on 5/3/ that I had not made a payment so I got the address and sent check they received and cash and requested that late fee taken off because I have never received the bill they refused and sent me a bill that was due 5/4 today 5/16 and charged me a late fee again the post mark is 5/13 we are both disabled and my husband just had a transplant we have no problem paying our bill the late fees now have added up to 78 dollars and we just got our bill. Who do we turn Gettington into we believe we are being preyed upon?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Gettington needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gettington. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with Gettington?

Comments