Gettington - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Evansville, Indiana
Received my first bill today after a call on 5/3/ that I had not made a payment so I got the address and sent check they received and cash and requested that late fee taken off because I have never received the bill they refused and sent me a bill that was due 5/4 today 5/16 and charged me a late fee again the post mark is 5/13 we are both disabled and my husband just had a transplant we have no problem paying our bill the late fees now have added up to 78 dollars and we just got our bill. Who do we turn Gettington into we believe we are being preyed upon?
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Received item. This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old! Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."